The mission of the Neurotech Hub is to accelerate progress in neuroscience by providing cutting-edge technical services on demand, and seeking, testing, and deploying paradigm-shifting or bespoke technologies.
What we do
- 2-Layer flex circuit boards
- Reflow & SMD assembly
- Bench testing & characterization
- Bio-compatible (≥25µm)
- Wide-range of filaments
- 3D design & consultation
- Laser & vinyl cutting
- Specialized training
- And more…
Let’s build something great.
Are you interested in creating a piece of equipment, implementing a new technology, or figuring out how to make your idea come to life? We can help.
How do I start using the Neurotech Hub?
- Head over to our Membership page and find a plan that fits you, your lab, or your department, and then Get in Touch.
- Once you have a membership, Request Training to get a tour of the Hub and familiarize yourself with our equipment and safety protocols.
- Schedule your equipment so we know who, what, and when.
One of our goals is to engage with the community and provide scientific, technological, or professional resources. This has many forms: from building hardware to providing enriching training experiences. We have two flagship programs to promote the use of the hub and we hope you will apply yourself or share them.
Gain valuable volunteer, internship, or credit hours within an exciting, entrepreneurial workplace right here on campus!
Having problems soldering? Need a crash course in MATLAB? Don’t know how to make a 3D part? Let us help you (or your students).